Sales Account Executive Sage Intacct
Status Not Quo, Inc
Santa Clarita, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Sales & Marketing
As our Sales Account Executive for our Sage Intacct practice, you will help tell the story of Status Not Quo (SNQ) and share our exceptional experience, unique passion, and insightful approach to our clients. You will help ensure our growth goals are being met and serve as an evangelist in assigned markets.
We are exceptionally supportive, inclusive, and dynamic. You must be coachable, as we will absolutely invest in you. As such, you will work closely with a Nationally recognized Sales Coach who specializes in Enterprise Sales.
In short: You bring the energy and the work ethic… and together we will create sales!
REQUIRED SKILLS (yes - we're very serious about the word "required"!)
- 3+ years enterprise sales / business development experience selling accounting systems (primarily Sage Intacct, or comparable software such as Netsuite, MS Dynamics, Blackbaud, Acumatica, FinancialForce, Xero,etc.).
- Experience using a CRM to track sales activities (Salesforce.com preferred).
- Familiarity with what it takes to manage an accounting system implementation.
- Positive and optimistic attitude; outgoing and personable.
- Superb written and oral communication skills (please feel free to demonstrate in your cover letter!).
- Independent and self-motivated, hungry.
- You possess the ability (and inclination) to work within a team.
- High School diploma/GED required, bachelor's degree in accounting or related field preferred.
- Absolutely no drama - we are a drama free zone.
- A strong desire to make Status Not Quo your home, and the best place you've ever worked!
WHO YOU ARE:
You have a great sense of humor about how hard this work is - and how successful and fun it is. You are someone who has a keen eye for detail and has proven yourself organized and resilient. You can work under pressure and juggle tasks when required. You are coachable. You have HIGH DESIRE and are extremely self-motivated. You LOVE to hunt, negotiate, and CLOSE.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- This is a HUNTING role - pursing opportunities via phone, email, social media, etc.
- Generate new business by engaging opportunities - cold call to identify new prospects and uncover issues and needs that our solutions and services can help solve. You will also engage with existing clients to up-sell and cross-sell additional products and services.
- Attend conferences, customer events and other networking opportunities.
- Manage the sales cycle - identify potential clients, determine clients' needs, negotiate and most of all, closing the deal!
- Collaborate with key internal team members on new business opportunities, which includes project management, marketing and executive leadership.
- Support our marketing team as required, which may include attending industry networking events, video, podcasts, and more.
- Deliver monthly and quarterly reports of sales activity for the executive team.
- Undertake monthly one-on-ones with Executive Leadership and Sales Coach.
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience and capabilities), including a 401k with employer match, great medical coverage, life insurance (paid by company), dental, paid holidays, vacation, sick days, and an office and culture like you've never seen.
- We provide you with the benefits and flexibility that will help you and your family to stay healthy, enjoy quality time off, and provide career growth!
- Status Not Quo (SNQ) is a Software Consulting Firm. We provide turnkey software services that transform companies in the areas of Customer acquisition, tracking, and accounting - through solutions including ERP/Accounting (Sage Intacct), CRM (Salesforce.com), and Enterprise Web Development.
- Our core competitive advantage is our business acumen. We are experts at developing comprehensive technology strategies based on a company's key strategic objectives and goals, while leveraging the company's strengths. We work with clients on a long-term basis as partners.
- Status Not Quo is an Equal Opportunity Employer who knows the value of diversity and we celebrate the impact it has on our employees, our products, and our community. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit factor.
To apply, please email the following: Current resume, LinkedIn profile link, and cover letter. No phone calls please. Applications missing any of these components will likely be forever lost in the abyss and never seen again :(