NES Fircroft 650.00 US Dollar . USD Per day
Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
NES Fircroft are currently seeking driven and safety conscious candidates for a General Safety Advisor job opportunity at a national oil and energy organization. This individual would be responsible for overseeing various pipeline construction locations in Eastern PA to provide guidance, awareness, and proactive safety solutions to ongoing construction operations. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at . Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Tunkhannock, PA
Pay Range: $600-$650 per day depending on skillset and experience + $125 additional incentive per day for candidates with a Bachelor's Degree or CSP Designation + daily per diem and mileage expenses.
Duration: 6 months with possibility for extension.
- Travel to various pipeline locations to coordinate, analyze, and review accident trends, hazards, and near misses.
- Conduct field observations of contractors on construction sites and make recommendations on general safety improvement measures.
- Provide feedback on safety plans, procedures, JSA's, safe work plans, etc.
- Manage the overall safety of project activities at assigned work site.
- Compile data at assigned work sites on overall safety protocols and make process improvement recommendations based off observed data.
- Routinely conduct safety site walkthroughs and report on potential hazards and unsafe practices.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other construction management onsite on best practices.
- Must have at least 5+ years of pipeline Safety Advisory experience.
- Must have previous Safety Advisory experience for a major oil & gas pipeline such as Exxon, Chevron, Shell, etc.
- Must be willing to travel to more than one jobsite if needed.
- CSP designation or college degree in Health or Safety would be a big plus.
- Previous experience as a safety trainer would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Eastern, PA market would be a big plus.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.