RN / Registered Nurse / Colorado / Permanent / Registered Nurse Pre-Ad
Aurora, Colorado, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Doyou have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Same DaySurgery / Pre-Admissions Testing Registered Nurse (RN) at The MedicalCenter of Aurora (HealthONE / HCA). Submit your application today!
We are committed toproviding our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, weoffer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as severaladd-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and yourfamily needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity TheftProtection discounts
- Auto, Home, and LifeInsurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock PurchaseProgram (ESPP)
Youcontribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives andyou have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicatedprofessional like you to be a part of our HealthONE / HCA team. Join us in ourefforts to better our community!
Our Same Day Surgery team is acommitted, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for thewell-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We are currently seeking a Same Day Surgery /Pre-Admissions Testing Registered Nurse (RN) to join our family.
- Shift: Monday-Friday; 10 hour shifts; No holidays or weekends
- You will oversee and direct the care of the surgical patient in all-surgical specialties.
- You will serve as the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- ACLS Certification preferred.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- One (1) year experience in acute care; PACU or Critical Care experience preferred.
TheMedical Center of Aurora, the first community hospital in the Denver Metro areato receive three-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the AmericanNurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital located inAurora, Colorado. The Medical Center of Aurora is comprised of six campuses inAurora and Centennial, Colo., including the Main Campus, located at Interstate225 and Mississippi, the North Campus Behavioral Health and Wellness Center,Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital,Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL, and a medical office building at Green ValleyRanch. The Main Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary StrokeCertification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, and has an affiliation withRocky Mountain Hospital for Children as well as the Sarah Cannon CancerInstitute. The Medical Center of Aurora was named to Healthgrades 2020 Americas250 Best Hospitals, putting TMCA in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals forclinical outcomes.The Medical Center of Aurora is proud to be a part of theHealthONE system of hospitals.
If you are looking foran opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage youto apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, youwill hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and applytoday!
We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.