Reward, Benefits & Fleet Advisor
Henlee Resourcing 36000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Broad Blunsdon, Swindon, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche Organisation with a base in Swindon to recruit a talented Reward, Benefits & Fleet Advisor on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to administer the company car / van / loan car scheme and support the development of a comprehensive benefits scheme, whilst also being able to assist in the provision of an effective and efficient payroll service to the Organisation.
- Manage the company car and van function on a daily basis to ensure value added delivery coupled with best practice from the outsourced fleet provider
- Provide Finance with key monthly cost analysis
- Ensure company car directives are complied with at all times by all drivers
- Manage and control all company insurance matters and act as key point of contact with the in-house and external brokers to ensure continual value for money
- Identification and implementation of initiatives to ensure renewal premiums are kept to a minimum
- Review and administer the benefits currently on offer to Employees, regularly update benefits to ensure they are appropriate for UK employees
- Provide payroll support where necessary
It is essential that you possess experience of working with / coordinating fleet schemes as well as advising on benefits / reward. An understanding of payroll would also be advantageous.
If you are looking for an interesting and varied role in an organisation that is growing, and you possess the above skills / competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.