Retirement Customer Representative
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
Ref ID: 02710129
Classification: Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $14.00 to $17.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is seeking an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative to expand their career in the growing Banking industry. Do you enjoy a call center atmosphere and the buzz and business of everyone on the phone and taking inbound and outbound calls? Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move.! This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment located in the Twin Cities Metro Area. It is a long term, temporary role with full time hours Monday-Friday. APPLY NOW TO BEGIN THE ONBOARDING PROCESS!
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Organize and route incoming telephone calls
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Monitor claims and keep detailed notes
- Basic research to get additional information regarding claims
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications
- success driven attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Demonstrated experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
***APPLY TODAY by sending resumes to for immediate consideration!***
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.