Clover Consulting Inc.
Lansing, Michigan, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Clover Consulting has a direct client in need of a Remedy Developer. This is a contract to hire position.
The Remedy Developer analyzes, designs, constructs through both configuration and coding, tests, and promotes system changes to production environments for the Remedy software applications.
- Strong, proficient Remedy developer
- Ability to automate, build and test forms within Remedy (back office system)
- Ability to build and test APIs for integration with other systems
- Demonstrated strong experience using system tools to customize forms, fields, overlay, workflows and related system components.
- Ability to administer, enhance, and support both the user and discovery platform and processes.
- Ability to manage and tune the CMDB including identification processes, asset management, SIM models, audits, and drift activities.
- Experienced in designing Service Catalogue/Services.
- Ability to configure event management activities into a proper solution.
- SQL knowledge required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform needed functions to Unix and system interfaces including Web Service Development
- Demonstrated ability to develop and grow technical and professional skills for the team through projects.
- Ability to work with both on premise and remote as needed.
- Ability to effectively balance multiple projects in a fast-paced technical environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to configure discovery tools and their integration into the CMDB.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to lead the team on project efforts.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Systems Development Methodology (SDM) and proper application.
- Ability to understand, follow, and explain the System Development Methodology (SDM).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience and/or education
- 3-5 years of business related experience required.
- 3+ Service Delivery Experience.
- ITIL certification required.