Regulatory Affairs Officer CTA's
Carrot Pharma Recruitment
Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: all
Job industry: Science & Technology
Regulatory Affairs Officer (CTA's) Leading Research Organisation, Oxfordshire, £Negotiable DoEThe Company This is an exciting time to join a highly successful, leading research organisation in the heart of Oxfordshire They offer excellent training and development opportunities as well as great career progression opportunities.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Idyllic location with plenty of free onsite parking
- Excellent training and development
- Regulatory and ethics submissions of clinical studies, preparing clinical trial submission dossiers
- Facilitate the start of research projects of novel medicinal products
- Communicate with regulatory authorities, ethics committees, project teams and vendors on regulatory-related matters
- Manage safety reporting to authorities
- Previous regulatory / CTA experience
- Preparation of clinical trial submission dossiers
- Good experience / knowledge of regulatory affairs
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.