Registered Nurse(RN) - PACU - FT Days with call
Lee%27s Summit Medical Center
Lees Summit, Missouri, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
Registered Nurse (RN) PACU - FT Days (with call rotation)
- 8am to 4:30pm (4 days a week)
- 12 hour shifts (3 days a week)
The Top 3 Reason's Employees love working on this Unit:
- Culture of Department/Hospital
- Ability to give state of the art care
Thinking of relocating to Kansas City? Learn about living in one of America's Coolest City.
Learn more about living in KC.
About Lee's Summit Medical Center
Lee's Summit Medical Center is a full-service hospital serving Lee's Summit and surrounding areas. All services are supported by a medical staff of more than 300 physicians who represent more than 40 specialties. Lee's Summit Medical Center has more than 500 highly trained staff members and 50 volunteers.
Just a few of our Accreditations, awards, and certifications:
- Becker Hospital Review's 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare - 2015
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval - Hospital Accreditation
- The Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® - 2014 recognition
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines® Gold Plus Honor Roll - Stroke Achievement's Choice Award - Emergency Care Award
- Graduate of Professional School of Nursing, BSN preferred
- Must hold a current license from the Missouri State Board of Nursing
- ACLS and PALS within 6 months of hire
- Prior experience in a PACU, ER or ICU type setting required
- On call required and must have the ability to report to LSMC within 30 minutes of call back.
For more information or a look into more openings with Lee's Summit Medical Center, please reach out to recruiter, Johna Koelzer at or email