Omega Resource Group
salary: 14.00 British Pound . GBP Hourly
Croydon, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
ob Title: Mobile Refrigeration Engineer.
Location: South West London
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: 14.00 per hour for the first 40 hours and £21.00 per hour for overtimes ( i.e any hours worked over 40 hour week)
Our client, the U.K.'s largest independent refrigeration and commercial vehicle fleet service and support organisation currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Mobile Fridge Engineer to South West London area.
Some of your duties will be to install, maintain and repair transport refrigeration equipment on HGV and LCV vehicles. Adhering to company policies and safe working practices for yourself and others, at all times. To monitor, inspect and assess fleet condition and operation making suggestions for corrective action where appropriate.
• Installation, servicing and repair of vehicle powered (diesel engine) road transport refrigeration units, limiting costs of stock used on contract accounts and maximising revenue generation in all areas.
• Optimise and maintain engineer van stock to maintain and enhance service delivery to customers.
• Ensure relevant safety checks are carried out on the company van on a daily basis.
• Maintain product and customer requirements knowledge to meet ISO9002 standards at all times. Undertaking company training (at company training centre) and self-development through the Certi-Tech certification process.
• To liaise with central control and/or the service centre with regard to job start and completion times, downtime and overtime authorisation; cost updates and customer purchase orders.
• Complete all relevant paperwork and on-line (PDA) requirements enabling central control and invoicing to maintain a high standard of customer interface - keeping the customer informed.
• Assist with planning of installations and undertake installations and commissioning.
• Ensure adherence to company procedures in line with company policies, Health & safety procedures and ISO9002 standards.
• Qualified to 2078 Refrigerant Handling and 2079 F-Gas .
• Experienced in Electrics including 3 phase and brazing certified.
• Ideally Completed Apprenticeship in Refrigeration / Air Conditioning or equivalent
• ideally poses your own tool kit however some tools can be provided.
Company benefits include
• Van and tool insurance
• Flexible company pension scheme
• Online portal - discounts on retailers including tooling
• Vehicle discounts
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you think that you are appropriate candidate for this position, please do not hesitate to contact Marta Kosno on (phone number removed)