Refrigeration HVAC Installers
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Trades & Services
HIRING NOW - Refrigeration/HVAC opportunities at an established, secure company that wants top talent to help them grow their department! Sign-on bonuses from $500-$5K available based on level of experience!
This is a career with plenty of opportunities for growth available to you as the department expands. The company has a healthy pipeline of work which means long term stability for you.
Plus, enjoy continued learning and skill development, top wages, more variety, and the ability to retire comfortably as you earn shares of the company as an employee owner.
Varney, Inc. is seeking Refrigeration HVAC Installers in the Roanoke, VA region.
About the Company: Varney has been delivering trusted, mechanical, plumbing, electrical and integrated system services for over 60 years. As an ESOP company, each employer owner prides themselves on their reputation for delivering unmatched value and professional solutions to their customers throughout Virginia.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have the following, they want to hear from you:
- Experience installing refrigerant piping for commercial/industrial VRF and HVAC projects.
- Ideal candidates will have experience in construction environment.
- Top candidates will have experience with startup and commissioning.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Sign-on bonuses up to $5K available based on level of experience.
- TOP COMPENSATION based on your skills and experience level.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - As a 100% employee-owned organization, Varney is an employee-oriented company that is focused on employee success and wellbeing. This environment encourages productivity and innovation because the entire Varney Team shares in the Company's profits.
- Excellent benefits package - Includes medical, dental and vision plan options, life insurance and disability coverage, company vehicle, 401k plan with employer match.
- Reputation - In Virginia, Varney stands out as a provider of quality work, professional service, and customer satisfaction.
- Relocation assistance may be offered to well-qualified candidates.
It's a great time to join a local Virginia commercial and industrial service company that is an industry leader and has been in the industry since 1955.
Visit this page to apply!
Candidates must have a driver's license with a clean driving record. All new hires must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.