Diverse Recycling Solutions, LLC
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Science & Technology
Seeking an individual who is passionate about the environment and wants to be an agent in promoting sustainable and comprehensive waste management systems. This individual will use this passion, complemented with strong analytical skills to research and develop, and appoint personnel, to promote and ensure compliance with policies and procedures to grow waste minimization and avoidance programs for commercial businesses, buildings, and institutions. This is a full-time position with the potential of earning additional income.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively manage incoming inquiries via multiple modes of communications.
- Serve as an advisor on waste management and recycling (WMR) technologies, markets, policies, and procedures.
- Collect data, organize metrics, and produce reports.
- Prepare documents, marketing materials, and displays.
- Create informational and concise web content for services/products.
- Pursue account resolutions
- Genuine interest in environment with focus on recycling and waste management.
- Ability to work independently and as a Team Leader
- Relevant degree, course work, or on-job experience in environmental sciences, Business Management, and/or Legal Studies
- Mac iOS environment and software suite
- Strong organizational skills