salary: 32000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
Are you an experienced Recruitment Administrator, or do you have a background in an agency, and would like to gain exposure and progression within a globally prominent organisation?
My client is seeking a motivated candidate with a proactive-approach, who is ready to take on a more challenging role and step into a fast-paced position that will fast-track you in your career! You will be joining a team that will support you right from the start, and encourages you to step out of your comfort zone.
- Shortlisting candidates for available roles.
- Preparing candidate CV's to be forwarded.
- Creating talent acquisition strategies for live job roles.
- Screening candidates accordingly through telephone and face-to-face interviews.
- Organisation of the whole recruitment lifecycle.
- Taking on the responsibility of continuously informing the business of new changes and knowledge within the market.
- Managing and assisting with multiple projects.
- Liaising with hiring managers on a regular basis.
- Liaising with agencies on the preferred suppliers list.
Significant skills/ experience:
- Knowledge and experience of working within an agency.
- A passion for recruitment and motivation to grow within an expanding and thriving business.
- Innovative skill searching and an advanced knowledge of the recruitment lifecycle.
- Experience with direct sourcing/ headhunting candidates.
- Ability to create and build strong relationships with professional individuals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities with the ability to organise and prioritise effectively.
If you feel you have the experience and enthusiasm for this exciting new role then please get in touch!