York City, York, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
York & Homebased
Full and Part time considered
Up to £25k plus Commission & Package
We are looking for a talented Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding team.
Who are we and what we offer
We are a new and growing Recruitment division and as we move into the next phase we are looking for someone special to join us. We are a young business but part of a long established Group that already has a fantastic reputation in Yorkshire having worked with SME's and blue chip companies in the region. We have based our business model on ensuring additional support at both ends of the recruitment cycle for our Recruiters. From the outset we position you for success and we want you to enjoy freedom to achieve your goals. You will have all the equipment and systems you need, plus be surrounded by a team who will do everything to ensure your success. This is a flexible home based role with a minimum of a day a week required in the office.
Stuff we will trust you to do:
- Business Development utilising our network, cold calling clients along with opportunities generated by our Business Development Manager for you.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients.
- Source candidates using advertising, our database, job boards and social media.
- Meet candidates face to face or via Skype.
- Fill vacancies in line with client timescales.
- Provide a first class service and support to all clients and candidates throughout the process.
Stuff about you:
- At least 1 years' experience in a 360 Recruitment Consultant role is essential.
- Experience working remotely would be an advantage.
- A true team player.
- Organised, passionate and ambitious.
- Strong IT Skills - Microsoft Office and CRMs.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fun and supportive team. This role is both home and office based, you have total flexibility to work as you want. We are also open to discussing part or full time.