Annapurna HR Ltd 25000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a go-getting self-starter to join a growing law firm as a graduate recruitment coordinator. The role will partner with a variety of stakeholders in the business to ensure the effective recruitment of quality graduate talent.
The successful candidate will:
- Use the psychometric test provider (GetFeedback), to invite candidates, administer tests, and provide feedback.
- Use the video interviewer platform (Shortlister) toadminister video interviews and respond to candidate queries
- Manage the graduate recruitment database
- Organise and run assessment days.
- Organise interviews and work experience days.
- Administer contracts and manage the recruitment inbox.
- Organise and attend graduate recruitment marketing events.
- Post content on the graduate recruitment social media accounts including updating Facebook,
- Twitter and Instagram
The successful candidate will have:
- Personable and collaborative and work well in a team environment
- A can-do attitude. Being a self-starter is key
- The ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Fully Microsoft proficient.
- Previous HR or graduate recruitment experience is not essential
To learn more about this exciting new role, please contact Hope - .