Receptionist - San Francisco
Elder Care Alliance
San Francisco, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
Req ID 2
Job Category Administrative/Clerical
Who We Are
An Elder Care Alliance Community
AlmaVia of San Francisco
Do you enjoy working with seniors? Do you want to work in a setting where you are valued and appreciated? AlmaVia of San Francisco is a vibrant retirement community located within walking distance from the Daly City BART Station. We pride ourselves on being a person-centered community and value our employees and residents. We are currently hiring.
About This Career Opportunity
- Creates a positive and welcoming environment for the community or office.
- Answers telephone, screens calls for managers, takes messages and conveys a warm, inviting and courteous voice to all callers.
- Performs a variety of secretarial, administrative projects, and public relations duties.
- Acts in a security function by being aware of who comes in and goes out of the building, making sure all visitors sign in at the front desk and wear a visitor's badge.
- Provides directions as well as greetings to all residents, staff and visitors.
- Demonstrates positive, respectful, and professional behavior in all job aspects.
Are You Qualified?
Here's what you need:
- Must possess effective English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to successfully work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Flexibility in work assignments.
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service.
- 6 months or more in long term care, home care or related field preferred.
"Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status"