Please scroll down, To apply
Receptionist / General Office Clerk
Express Employment Professionals -Richmond
salary: 18.00 US Dollar . USD Hourly
San Pablo, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
General Office Clerk/Receptionist
Multiple Opportunities in East Bay!!
$18.00 / Hr.
General Job Duties
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
- Complete work schedules, manage calendars and arrange appointments.
- Process and prepare documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports.
- Type, format, proofread and edit correspondence and other documents, from notes or dictating machines, using computers or typewriters.
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes.
Minimum Requirements/ Skills
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a clerical/administrative position
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent PROFESSIONAL communication A MUST!!
- Strong telephone and interpersonal skills
For immediate consideration, call or email your resume to Jobs.RichmondCA