Protocol Education 170.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Wandsworth, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Education
Reception class teacher needed in school in Wandsworth!
We are looking for a primary trained teacher to work in a Reception class in a good and diverse CofE primary school with excellent facilities.
The school is located in Clapham in London borough of Wandsworth.
The teacher would participate in the department's planning, development and assessments. The successful candidate will help support and continue the school's commitment to the development of it's pupils. This post would suit an experienced teacher with a proven record of attainment or a strong NQT.
Start Date: ASAP until July 2020.
Long term maternity cover.
Daily rate: £ (Apply online only) depending on experience.
We are looking to appoint:
* an exceptional classroom practitioner with a passion for developing children's learning
* a teacher with high expectations and a strong understanding of assessment and raising achievement
* a dynamic, creative, positive team member, who has drive and ambition
We can offer the successful candidate an opportunity:
* to play a pivotal role in developing excellent practice through a creative, engaging and stimulating curriculum
* to work with children with good behaviour, who are motivated and keen to learn
* to work within a supportive, friendly team
Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS, qualifications and references checks. In order to apply - you must be able to provide the legal right to work in the UK.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for, please apply today