Real Estate Specialist -- Quick Interview Process
Tom Toole Sales Group
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Real Estate & Property
Real Estate is a fast-paced and exciting industry that is always moving and changing. We are searching for creative, dynamic and bright Real Estate Specialists to join our company. Buying and selling real estate can be an overwhelming and difficult process for a client, so they depend on specialists like you to help them. In this position, you will help clients prepare their home for sale and will help them find a new home that fits their wants and needs. This role requires you to be communicative, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
To be a successful Real Estate Specialist, you need to be comfortable working on a team in a fast-paced environment. Your business depends on customer satisfaction, so excellent customer service skills and an ability to be well organized and communicative is essential. The real estate industry allows for a flexible work schedule, so you need to be able to work well independently.
Real Estate Specialists are compensated through commission, which means that you're in control over how much you earn. The more property you buy and sell, the higher your income will be. Real estate is thriving right now and many agents make over $100,000 a year.
In this role, you will...
* Get your clients' homes ready to sell and help make them stand out in the current real estate market
* Keep up-to-date on recent home sales so you can price your portfolio appropriately
* Network and advertise your real estate services in the community
* Advise clients during purchase negotiations and help them reach mutual acceptance
* Take clients to home showings and attend and organize open houses
* Be in regular communication with both active and inactive clients to inquire of their real estate needs
* Be creative with your marketing strategies to gain as much traction as possible
As an employer, we will...
* Encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible schedule and supportive team
* Guide you through the real estate licensing process
* Offer training and development resources to help you be the best agent you can be
* Pay you competitively and support you in building your portfolio
Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Tom Toole Sales Group - RE/MAX
The Tom Toole Sales Group is a top 1% real estate sales team dedicated to providing our customers with the perfect blend of expert experience, market knowledge and a client focused mentality. We are native to the greater Philadelphia area suburbs and we are the largest RE/MAX team in Philadelphia and Delaware.
The culture and dynamic at the Tom Toole Sales Group is built upon teamwork, service, integrity, professionalism and drive. What we know is that a team will always outperform an individual. Our goal is to make everyone on our team work to have great lives outside of real estate. If you are tired of being your own assistant, managing your own transactions, or waiting for the phone to ring, we may be the right place for you. When we started our team, Tom felt exactly the same way. Fast forward 5 years later, our agents outproduce the average Realtor's sales by 12X and can focus on selling.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.