Real Estate Portfolio Management Associate
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Real Estate & Property
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Real Estate Portfolio Management Associate will support a large portfolio of assets across multiple asset classes. This role will be very analytical in nature and will help to drive performance across several investment funds.
The Company is an award-winning real estate private equity firm in Chicago which has gone from strength to strength in the past 25+ years. Our Client has benefited from hiring extremely talented people.
The Real Estate Portfolio Management Associate will be responsible for:
- Creating models and analytic tools to help drive effective asset leasing and sale pricing strategies and value-add opportunities
- Developing performance reporting tools to track KPIs and asset performance
- Monitoring and understanding market and industry trends to incorporate into Company strategy
- Preparing quarterly and year-end reports and presentations, recommending actions to leadership
The successful candidate for the Real Estate Portfolio Management Associate will have:
- 1-4 years of experience in real estate portfolio management within a private equity or investment firm
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business/Real Estate/Engineering with 3.6+ GPA
- MBA and/or Masters in Real Estate strongly preferred
- Strong financial modeling and analysis skills and experience
- Board-level presentation and communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong work ethic
The target base salary for this role is $70k-$80k, commensurate with experience. Additionally, the this person will be eligible for:
- Annual target bonus (with multipliers)
- Annual Company Equity grants, based on company/fund performance
- Excellent benefits, including 401K match, PTO, etc.
- Other incentives