Real Estate Photographer - S New Hampshire
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Advert / Media / Entertainment
As a photographer for PlanOmatic, you will take photos and create floor plans to digitally represent homes for prospective buyers. You will need to be a motivated self-starter who can stick to a schedule and present yourself as an adept, charismatic and professional photographer, while working with our clients.
PlanOmatic has dedicated in-house teams responsible for marketing our services, setting appointments for photographers, editing images and creating finalized tours for our clients. You create the photos and floor plans, and we do the rest!
Required tools of the trade:
- DSLR or Mirrorless body (full or cropped frame)
- Wide angle lens (16mm for full frame or 10mm for cropped)
- 2 Off-camera flashes
- A sturdy, easy-to-level tripod
- iPad (iOS of 12.1 or newer)
- Memory Card Reader for iPad
- Laser measurement tool
- Full-time access to a reliable vehicle