Real Estate Corporate Counsel
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Real Estate & Property
Seeking a talented Commercial Real Estate lawyer with excellent communication skills and an abillty to help a The successful candidate will have at least 7 years experience as an attorney with transactional and commercial real estate experience. Ideally combined experience coming from a caliber law firm and in house legal environment is favorable but not essential.
- Develop and implement strategies on legal issues and resolve disputes and conflicts.
- Assist with day to day corporate governance matters.
- Draft leases, purchase and sale agreements, letters of intent, deeds, etc. for residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Minimum 7 years of retail/commercial real estate legal experience, with a record of success either in-house or at a top law firm (or both).
- JD degree and excellent academic credentials.
- Strong drafting, communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Positive energy, enthusiasm, and confidence. Excellent team spirit and collaboration skills.
For additional information on this career advancement opportunity, contact Peter Gunther directly by sending your confidential credentials to . Kind regards
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.