Denver, Colorado, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Advert / Media / Entertainment
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Effectively assist physicians in performing a variety of highly specialized Cardiovascular procedures including, but not limitedto, diagnostic and interventional catheterization, pacemaker/defibrillator implantation, intra-aortic balloon pump operation(IABP), and electrophysiology studies.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One year of Cardiac Catheterization Lab experience, preferred.
- Special procedures experience, preferred.
- A graduate of a diploma, associate or baccalaureate academic program in health science, or graduate of a programmatically accredited program in invasive cardiovascular technology unless RCIS was achieved before said educational requirements became mandatory via CCI.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) through Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) OR Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES) OR Registered Radiologic Technologist (RRT) with post primary certification of Cardiac-Interventional Radiography through The American Registry of Radiologic
- Colorado Surgical Assistant License within 6 Months of Hire unless performing Surgical Assistant duties within the scope of another active Colorado license, certification, or registration (required for Colorado employed staff only).
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) upon hire or within 6 Months of Hire.
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
St. Anthony Hospital, located in Lakewood, Colorado, is a Level I Trauma Center with four trauma rooms including the T-10 room, a dedicated field-to-surgery suite ready 24/7 for trauma surgeons and specially trained teams who provide life-saving care to the most severely ill and injured patients. St. Anthony proudly provides a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Denver and the surrounding region with a state-of-the-art medical campus and Flight for Life. We're also proud to be the recipient of numerous awards, certifications and accreditations from the American Heart Association; Chest Pain Center (CPC); American College of Cardiology; The Joint Commission's National Quality Approval; Healthgrades; the Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award; NAPBC Accreditation; American College of Radiology and many others. The St. Anthony Medical Campus in Lakewood combines our heritage of expert care with the latest in technology and innovation. If you're looking to be part of a fast-paced environment where you can practice to the top of your profession in trauma, cardiology, stroke, neurosciences, breast imaging, cancer/oncology care, surgery and more, we invite you to apply.