Radiometric Applications Associate
VEGA Americas, Inc.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Manufacturing Operations
This position is designed to prepare an individual for a role in Nuclear Applications. Training in various functional areas is achieved by performing the following duties:
- Complete rotational assignments in Nuclear Product Management, Application Engineering, Nuclear Assembly and Testing.
- Assist in the research and coordination of nuclear applications.
- Learn the nuclear sizing tool to provide most cost effective configuration solutions to customers.
- Learn theory of radiation attenuation and methodology for source sizing.
- Become familiar with each of the nuclear products, sources holders, isotopes, and detectors.
- Interpret mechanical drawings.
After initial training indicated above, the associate will be expected move to a Field Service role for at least 12 months. Successful competition of the training and Field Service role will lead to a position in Nuclear Applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
This job is available at the following location(s):
- Cincinnati, OH
VEGA Americas, Inc. is a world class manufacturer committed to the philosophies of total quality and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. We operate with the highest business ethics and are proud to employ individuals who share these characteristics. We consider each employee to be an integral part of our business and strive to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. We look for resourceful individuals who are eager to accept challenging assignments and want to use their talents to make a difference in what we do every day.
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefit package with Health, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available date of hire. Our 401(k) plan can help you reach your financial and retirement goals through flexible investment options and matching company funds. The Company's annual bonus plan provides for increased income on a quarterly basis when predetermined company goals are met. Our Flexible Spending program and Supplemental benefits allow you to tailor your benefit plan to meet your individual needs.
We are a Tobacco Free Campus.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D