Anonymous 71300.00 Euro . EUR Per annum
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Quantity Surveyor - Dublin - £80,000 DOE
Our client a specialist Sub Contractor now seeks an experienced QS to come in and join their team due to organic growth.
The ideal QS will be able to manage the full cost life cycle and be experienced in doing so with proven examples.
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities:
* Produce tenders from first principles
* Manage final accounts
* Manage the full cost life cycle
* Price variations
* Asses work for invoice and payment sign off
* Authorize payment and wages
Quantity Surveyor Experience:
* Manage multiple projects at one time
* Experienced with high-value projects and packages
* Confident personality and negotiation skills
* Client facing
* Experience with creating maximum profit on projects
This role will see the chosen Quantity Surveyor gain exposure to a number of critical projects and due to the nature of the client's work will be a very diverse and interesting role with challenges that will help somebody looking to grow a long term fruitful career.
Salary and package on offer is highly competitive and will be depending on experience and proven examples of what you have currently achieved
Apply below for an in-depth conversation and more details on the vacancy