Quality Systems Engineer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Quality Systems Engineer
Integral Powertrain - Join a Record Breaking, Award Winning team
Are you a Quality Systems Engineer interested in a varied role within an engineering consultancy working predominantly on high end motorsport projects?
Would you like to be part of a truly innovative team who are producing ground breaking technology, who have been recognised with a host of industry awards and played a part in setting world records?
We are seeking a Quality Systems Engineer to help develop and maintain our Quality Management Systems, conduct internal audits and support the implementation of IATF 16949 standards and requirements through new process development.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do here at Integral Powertrain (IP). Our e-drive technology has set new standards in electric powertrain, smashed world records and recognised with a multitude of industry awards.
For over 20 years you will have seen our products in action in prestigious high-performance vehicles including most recently the Lotus Evija and Aston Martin Valkyrie. We have also supported many motorsport teams to achieve great things on the track.
We are building our name on ground-breaking technology, in some cases - products that our customers previously didn't think were possible! We love what we do, come and engineer the future with us!
As an employee of Integral Powertrain, you will receive ongoing personal development, training opportunities and a generous benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.
Our Quality Systems Engineer will:
- Support the maintenance of the Business Management System Documents and Register ensuring periodic reviews, ensuring new documents are released in a timely manner after internal review/ approval cycle
- Support Internal Audits and Reports in compliance with the Internal Audit Programme including issue of internal NCs
- Organise audit sessions and review meetings to finalise the content of audit reports and to monitor progress to ensure internal NCs closure with appropriate RCA and CAs
- Support quality activities aimed to ensure the development and maintenance of the Quality Management System for compliance to ISO 9001:2015 and future compliance to IATF 16949:2016
- Hold meetings and workshops with relevant colleagues to develop new business processes and documents such as Process Maps and Registers which are required for compliance reasons for ISO 9001 and IATF 16949
- Hold a relevant qualification, ideally a Degree in an engineering related subject
- Hold an Internal Auditor Qualification, preferably IATF16949:2016 or ISO 9001:2015
- Strong experience in a quality engineering environment within certified manufacturing industries such as automotive or aerospace
- Able to carry out system and process audits
- Able to raise, review and track progress of Non-Conformances, familiar with general engineering finishing processes
- Documentation Control Management
If you think you have the skills and experience required to become our Quality Systems Engineer, apply now