PSI Recruitment 47000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Manchester City, North, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Quality Manager. We have a great opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager to join a manufacturing company based in Tyne & Wear. Our client has exciting investment plans including new machinery and premises; the QM role is paramount to their continued success.
Company Benefits Include: Bonus, Sick Pay, Perk Box, 33 days holiday + holiday buying scheme, Free Parking, Flexible Working, Healthcare, Chill-out Room & Rest Area.
Quality Manager - The Role:
* Implementation of ISO 9001 standard across the business
* Setting up QMS and improvement processes
* Creating company quality related KPI's
* Auditing, reports, escalation of non-adherence and follow up on actions required etc..
* Coaching other managers and production staff on best practice relating to both quality and Health & Safety standards
* Lead on with strong support from the HS&E coordinator to implement the HS&E ISO's
Quality Manager - Requirements:
* Must have long-term exposure within a ISO9001 manufacturing environment as a QM
* Must have experience setting up QMS and audits
* Must have good H&S knowledge
* Must have good coaching and interpersonal skills
* Implementation of ISO standards is desirable
Hours of Work: Standard 39hrs 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday (flexible.)