Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Switzerland. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Infocentric Research AG
Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Understand client needs and design QA parameters in terms of time, budget and quality together with the project manager.
- Craft quality strategies with the technical lead, project manager and business consultant.
- Review requirements, specification and technical architectures in terms of clarity and level of detail for web based applications
- Elaborate, update and communicate test plans in close collaboration with the project manager.
- Coordinate and schedule testing activities in a distributed international team in accordance with release and user acceptance testing.
- Design, configure and implement test automation scripts together with engineers.
- Execute manual, automated and ad-hoc tests and report on results.
- Coordinate performance, load and security testing.
- Monitor and report results from corrective and preventive measures
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to learn
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team on multiple projects in parallel
- 3+ years working experience as QA Engineer
- Experience in manual testing of web based applications
- Experience with the test definition and execution, preferable in a CI environment
- Experience with the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
- First experience with scrum/agile methodology
- Fluent in German, professional knowledge of English
- ISTQB certification is a plus