The Judge Group
Powellsville, North Carolina, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
Location: Powellsville, NC
Description: Our client, a fortune 500 manufacturing organization, is currently seeking a Quality Engineer for their facility in North Carolina.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Implement statistical problem solving methods using Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, RCA and corrective actions.
- Support process and test methods by validating, executing and testing new protocols for current or existing processes
- Interact with customers, and suppliers to provide technical insight into products, as well as quality of materials.
- Continually research and test new methods to increase repeatability and consistency with repeatable and automated processes.
- Oversee operations of Statistical data collection systems, along with CMM/Quality Measurement equipment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BS in Quality MGT, Engineering, or related field.
- Certified Quality Engineer Preferred
- Six Sigma Green/Black belt strongly preferred
- 3+ years as a Quality Engineer in the plastics industry
- Experience with Injection Molding Required
- Knowledge of ISO 15378
- Knowledge of IQ/QQ/PQ
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at