Glendale Heights, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This position is responsible to ensure out going quality of all products in order to meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations. This includes outgoing inspection, first article and PPAP inspection approvals. This individual will also lead internal audits for IATF and ISO-9001 requirements
Our client is a global leader in power distribution and transmission and they are a trusted solutions provider for OEMs and global brands.
- oversee external corrective actions that are received from our customers
- Provide internal communications pertaining to all customer corrective actions received
- understand customer concern notifications and coordinate internal actions to resolve customer concerns
- Lead all customer requested audits including
- Leading the audit
- Coordinating internally to meet the customer needs and expectations
- Communicating audit results internally
- Assigning owners to corrective actions identified during the audit
- Oversee First Article Inspection Requests including
- Coordinating with external inspection providers as needed
- Generate PPAP submission packages
The successful candidate will:
- In depth experience in an EMS environment including materials and manufacturing processes
Experience leading the PPAP process to successful conclusion
- Strong understanding of statistical process control and how to use data to drive decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of OEM quality standards, systems, and processes.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Root cause analysis - 6-Sigma, Lean Manufacturing
- Competitive Base Salary and 401(k) match up to 5%
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Performance based bonus opportunity
- Three weeks vacation