Quality Assurance Engineer - Electronics
Image Associates Inc., pearl AT jobspot.com
Hauppauge, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
Manufacturer of custom magnetics needs a Quality Engineer. The company designs products used in military, aerospace, medical, telecommunications, audio, and which meet stringent customer requirements including light weight, small size, and high reliability performance.
Working in an AS9100, ISO-9001 environment, the QA Engineer will maintain quality procedures. Generate, review and approve associated Engineering Change Notices. Maintain Quality records. Support coordination of completion of all key quality actions and deliverables for customer orders.
· Prepare qualification reports with coordination of all lab activities such as destructive Physical Analysis (DPA) Testing and shock and vibration testing.
· Prepare and review all end item data package deliverables.
· Verify that correct materials are used in kits and for rework.
· Coordinate source inspection activities.
· Generate Failure Analysis Reports (FAR).
· Support Quality Engineering actions to maintain all Quality Certifications and to ensure compliance to all key markets served by the Magnetics Business Unit (Space, Military & Aerospace).
· Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred, plus 2-5 years of related Quality Assurance Engineering experience.
· Knowledge of quality, military, and industry standards is desired.
· Any combination of education, training and experience listed above that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Must be aware of safe work practices, and ensure that quality activities are performed in a manner which follows company and government regulations. Should be able to maintain accurate records, using standard office software. Must be a good communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills.
Please send your resume as an attached Word file. My email address appears at the top of this ad, next to the name of my company. In the subject line of your message, please write QA. Thanks!
If you would please provide the reason you are looking for a new job, and let me know your desired salary, I can get your resume to the client right away.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn and send me an invitation to Link: