QOS Data Analyst
National Football League
Culver City, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
The NFL Digital Media Team is seeking an individual with skills in digital service operations, data analysis and presentation to perform configuration, documentation and report generation using analytics tools which capture Quality of Service data from applications and back-end services. The individual will be responsible for establishing operational dashboards, threshold alerts and monitoring processes for key operating metrics.
Roles & Responsibilities
Use Software tools (Conviva, etc.) to configure operational dashboards and alerts.
Document operational procedures for game-day monitoring of delivery services via dashboards.
Train Operations monitors on dashboard setup and use.
- Experience in quantitative data analysis and process monitoring.
- Experience procedure development, software configuration and deployment.
- Familiarity with NFL consumer-facing products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree or relevant experience in business management, statistical analysis or a related discipline.
- Experience in a digital service operations capacity.
- Experience with related or similar software tools such as Conviva, Adobe Analytics, etc.
Other Key Attributes/Characteristics
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable and familiar with NFL digital consumer products and services.
- Ability to train, communicate and demonstrate tools and concepts.
Expected Hours of Work
- Flexible hours during business hours while setting up and documenting monitoring environment as coordinated with business stakeholders.
- Some weekend and non-business hours required to ensure deployment to operations monitoring staff.