QC Analyst (Biochemistry)
Rensselaer, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Science & Technology
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
- This schedule includes one weekend day.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Gathers data and documents test results.
- Reviews test results to ensure compliance with standards; reports any quality anomalies.
- Complies with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements.
- Participates in required training activities.
- Maintains laboratory supplies.
- Conducts testing on raw materials, in-process, product, stability, and/or research samples.
- Writes and revises control test procedures and SOPs.
- Completes test records and reviews data.
- Calibrates or verifies calibration of instruments/devices prior to use.
- Interacts with outside customers or functional peer groups.
- May be responsible for maintaining a specific project.
- May devise or develop new analytical methods and techniques.
- May assist in validation of methods.
- May be involved in establishing the transfer of methodology from R&D.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to organize and maintain data or information.
- Ability to learn through observation and hands on experience.
- Molecular biochemistry techniques such as SDSPAGE, IEF and CESDS.
- Requires BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field.
- (For level II or higher) Requires BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field and a minimum of 2+ years relevant experience, preferably working in a cGMP pharmaceutical environment.
- May substitute relevant experience in lieu of educational requirement.
- Level will be determined by education and experience.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.