QA/QC Manager Dublin Data Centre
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking a QA/QC Manager on behalf of an internationally recognised Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor, having a well-established presence in Ireland, the UK and Northern Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Datacentres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial.
This is a Dublin based Data Centre Environment focused role.
The QA/QC Manager shall operate within the framework of the ISO documented Quality Management System on an electrical and instrumentation project environment involving the installation of heavy electrical equipment, high voltage systems and general electrical services and process instrumentation services.
* To coordinate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the project Quality Plan and system inspection and test plans.
* To interpret and communicate the contract Quality requirements to the Engineering project staff and company business functions supporting the project. Provide guidance on the implementation requirements.
* To coordinate with the client on all quality related issues to ensure a consistent approach to client relationships and to investigate customer queries and complaints.
* To review, audit and monitor the implementation of the Project Quality plan and procedures.
* To coordinate the establishment, implementation and, maintenance of the Project inspection and test programs and associated witness point(s) time schedule on a system by system basis.
* To manage the clients attendance at the agreed inspection and/or witness points in accordance with the project contract.
* To coordinate the resolution of all matters pertaining to Quality at the Project Management Team and project supervisor levels.
* To coordinate the handover of all Quality Records to the Client on a system by system basis.
* The ideal candidate should hold a third level degree or relevant qualification.
* The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record in the management of a quality system within the construction industry.
* An electrical & instrumentation background or experience in the data centre, pharmaceutical, ICT or power industry would be advantageous but not essential.
* Must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Excellent communication and management skills to effect clear communication with project staff including technicians, supervisors and management to deliver concise reports on installation and test progress and ultimate system completion and handover in a timely manner.
If you would like to know more, give Brendon a call on 87 (Apply online only) to discuss in complete confidence.
JOB reference: 24340
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here