Irving, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- provided by Dice
- Experience manipulating large data sets, both structured & unstructured with at least 4 years of statistical modeling experience in big data architecture environment with strong understanding and proficiency of predictive modeling techniques.
- 5-7 years of overall software engineering/system design experience providing you the skills needed to be able to integrate ML models with various technologies
- Fluency in SQL and experience with Big Data for analyzing data to drive innovation/insights
- Ability to discover "stories" told by the data and present them to other scientists and business managers.
- Proven experience implementing models with Big Data implementations
- Experience with standard implementations of Machine Learning algorithms through libraries/packages/APIs (e.g. scikit-learn, Theano, Spark MLlib, H2O, TensorFlow etc.)
- Strong experience in data analysis tools and languages like R, Python, MATLAB, SAS, and similar Marketing Technology/CRM functional expertise highly desired