MFM Building Products Corp
Marengo, Ohio, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Retail & Consumer Products
Purchasing and Scheduling Manager
MFM Building Products, founded in 1961 and located in Coshocton, Ohio, is a growing manufacturer of roofing and waterproofing membranes used in commercial and residential construction. The Purchasing and Scheduling Manager is responsible for maintaining the smooth flow of production in order to meet customer expectations. MFM's philosophy is to emphasize safety, quality, and production efficiency.
- Prepare weekly and monthly production schedules based on orders received and stock levels.
- Establish the production hours and level of staffing required to maintain the company's sales level.
- Establish inventory levels for the raw materials, finished goods, and finished goods purchased for re-sale.
- Manage the finished goods inventory levels at all warehouses.
- Negotiate with suppliers for the purchase of raw materials and finished goods purchased for resale.
- Place purchase orders for needed raw materials and finished goods purchased for re-sale.
- Ensure that materials arrive so that production runs smoothly and that the established inventory levels are not compromised.
- Maintain product Bill of Materials.
- Create new product codes, Bills of Materials, and new product costs as necessary.
- Supervise monthly and yearly inventory counts and analyze the source of variances.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical and puzzle solving skills
- Excellent computer and communication skills required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and computer information systems
- Experience in a related position within a manufacturing operation would be a plus
MFM Building Products include:
- Waterproofing roofing membranes
- Roofing underlayments and shingle starter products
- Window and door flashing tapes
- Waterproofing membranes for below or above-grade applications
- Construction and roofing tapes
- Waterproofing HVAC products for duct and pipe systems
- Accessory products for installation
MFM Building Products is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company, which offers our employees to share directly in the success they help to create. MFM offers our employees paid holidays, medical benefits, and a competitive salary. MFM is an Equal Opportunity employer.
For more information, see