Thetford, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Proposals Engineer to join their team based in Thetford on a full time, permanent basis.
The Proposals Engineer will be tasked with designing project solutions that are detailed and in-depth and are economically aligned with the expectations of clients.
* Interpret client's enquiry documents, prepare conceptual designs and draft formal tender responses to tight, customer specified deadlines.
* Undertake ongoing technical clarifications, requested by the client, throughout the life of the tenders, and support the Sales team through to successful order placement.
* Prepare and review accurate contract handover files for the Design office.
* Attend formal bid clarification meetings locally and overseas as required.
* Obtain sub-vendor compliant quotations for bought out items.
* Formulate accurate cost build-ups.
* Review technical and some commercial content of Purchase Orders.
* Update Company database systems based on communications and feedback received.
* Liaise and negotiate with sub suppliers, where required.
* Support the Purchasing Department in identification and development of sub suppliers
* Raise contract review on sales orders received.
* Responsible of the review and counter check of proposals and contract handovers in line with Company policies.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date