Los Angeles, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Real Estate & Property
This position is for a busy Property Management/Real Estate firm located in Westwood. They are looking for a driven individual to join their team and help them grow! There are many different avenues for growth within this role.
• This position will start off as an Administrative Assistant role with potential to grow into an Executive Assistant role down the line
• The client is a Property Management/Real Estate company located in West LA with assets nationwide
• Seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant with 5+ years of professional experience.
• Real Estate or Property Management experience is highly valued!
• Experience handling confidential information is required. A background in Human Resources or experience in a Legal Environment would be a plus!
• Handle all office wide administrative tasks assigned.
• Work with tenants answering any questions and providing excellent customer service
• Heavy scheduling and calendar management utilizing Outlook for internal and external meetings, including updating contacts, and greeting guests
• Provide phone coverage, coordinate ad-hoc and scheduled conference calls, and manage call lists
• Complete monthly credit card expense reports and manage back-up receipts
• Book travel and make other reservations and appointments as needed
• Prepare agendas and supplemental documents for meetings
• Liaise between legal and finance on various tasks
• Provide administrative support for multiple executives
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.