Project Manager - Remediation and Earthworks - Lon
Anonymous 70000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Guildford, South East, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team at Reading, managing contaminated land remediation contracts. The role reports to the Operations Manager and will involve working on in-situ contracts in the range of £300k to £1M +.
Responsibilities will include:
* Planning, delivery and reporting of remediation projects
* Management and development of staff in the team
* Principal client point of contact
* Liaison with statutory authorities and other stakeholders
* Financial management and reporting of the project
* Subcontractor selection and management
* Business development and input into tenders
* Management of health and safety
You will have a minimum of five years' experience including good quality contracting experience. A relevant science or engineering qualification and a background in contaminated land are essential. You will be commercially aware and experienced at providing cost effective solutions in a highly competitive market.
Analytical and technical writing skills are important but above all else a flexible and collaborative attitude to solving problems is critical to this role. You will also be experienced in managing projects with high standards of health and safety.
For more information or to apply for the role please contact SEDR Recruitment