Crown Sign Systems, Inc
Mount Vernon, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Crown Sign Systems designs, manufactures, and installs architectural signage. We are seeking a motivated and talented project manager to join our team. Ours is a fast paced, yet fun environment. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
- Oversee the management of multiple projects simultaneously through design, development, manufacturing and installation phase.
- Utilize your excellent communications skills to interact with clients, general contractors, and owners every day.
- Periodically attend construction meetings, site surveys, and walk-throughs.
- Manage flow of information to and from art department.
- Coordinate with in-house production team.
- Coordinate with outside vendors for certain signage requirements.
- Schedule and coordinate installations, including getting any necessary permitting, coordinating equipment rental, and coordinating manpower for PLA or union work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with a professional demeanor.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be organized and able to work independently.
- 2 years of project management experience is a must, preferably in a construction background.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 04:30pm, Friday 7:30am to 1:30pm