DATS Recruitment Ltd
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Engineering
We're looking for a Project Manager on a contract basis for approximately 12 months to manage an EPC project within waste to energy.
What is required?
* You will be responsible for leading a high-value project, including external customer and internal team relationships.
* Your experience as a Project Manager on engineering and construction projects within an industrial environment will be of value here.
* Working closely with an internal team and with vendors and subcontractors, you will be capable of delivering a complex project for the customer.
* Once the design and engineering is complete, you will be progressing the project through to construction and commissioning.
Experience & Qualifications
* Experience managing waste to energy projects.
* Significant experience in multi-disciplinary design engineering.
* Experience managing an EPC project.
* Proven experience in delivering against all phases under the APM structure.
* NEC3, NEC4, FIDIC contracts knowledge.
Pay and benefits
* Rate: £45-£50 per hour (Ltd Company basis)
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace