Project Manager) Electrical
Anonymous 45000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Our Client is a leading Building and Services Contractor involved with a large portfolio of projects, as a result of recent contract awards they have a vacancy for a Electrical Project Manager to operate in the Gloucestershire/Worcestershire area.
The Electrical Project Manager will be responsible for providing visible leadership and direction to the profitable delivery of building services on schemes, throughout the Midlands area.
Projects include: education, health, retail, commercial and custodial upto £2m.
Key accountabilities include:
• Using leadership skills to ensure a zero incident health & safety culture, implementing all regulatory health & safety
• Supporting and encouraging the development of team members, motivating them to meet objectives
• Delivering the project with the Main - Contractors Project Manager.
• Controlling and managing project / site budgets including profit and loss, and managing budget constraints
• Implementing detailed programs which allow accurate monitoring and reporting
• Managing site logistics and communication plan
• Securing appropriate resources to deliver the project / scheme
This role requires:
•A well developed Mechanical Project Manager.
•Capable of delivering Electrical project installations upto £3m.
•Knowledge of budgets and costing, including project forecasting and control.
•Project / Program Management skills
•Ability to resource projects
•Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
•Experience of various sectors ie health, education or commercial would be desirable.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website