Project Manager - Contract
E3 Recruitment 70.00 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Croft, Warrington, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Engineering
This Project Manager role is with one of the world's largest and most innovative Chemical manufacturers. This position offers the opportunity of a long-term contract as a LTD contractor and potential of progression through the company, undertaking larger projects.This role offers the opportunity of Project Managing the transition of chemical products manufactured.
The company is one of the world's leading Chemical manufacturers, being the largest global producer of the specialist chemical product manufactured across their sites. Working with leading professionals within the sector, this position will involve taking responsibility of Capital Projects up to the value of $5million.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager;
* Taking responsibility for Capital Projects up to the value of $5million including Design, Construction, Installation, Commissioning and Qualification.
* Maintaining compliance to SHE, Product Quality and GMP.
* This position can also lead into global projects.
* Assessing and mitigating and monitoring risk throughout the project lifecycle.
* Working to regulations including COMAH, ATEX, DSEAR & LOLER.
I am interested in speaking with candidates that have experience working as Engineering Manager, Project Manager, Process Engineer, Project Engineer and Process Manager. Ideally candidates will also have a degree level qualification to support employment history, which can include Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceuticals or an Engineering discipline.
To be considered for this position please apply