Project Manager / Construction Manager
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Home Remodeling Contractor is seeking a Project Manager to join the team. We specialize in home addition, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, basement remodeling, and more.
We Look For Someone With Following Skills
- Effective Communicator. (Communicate with Customers regarding their projects)
- Assisting us in all aspects of production Including hauling trash from job sites and delivering materials.
- Quality control reviews for current projects
- Regular site visits
- Hire Subcontractors
- Order Material
- Solving Problems
- Going to the residential project for a free estimate when needed
- Monitor budgets on jobs
- Preparing of work plan
- Managing multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience both installing and managing residential Kitchen & Bathroom projects
- Highly reliable
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
- professional references from a past employer
- Highly organized
- Minimum 5 years' experience in preparation of cost estimate for residential projects
- Minimum 10 years' experience in residential remodeling experience.
- Familiar with all residential building codes.
$50,000 to $67,000 Salary based upon experience.
Please email your resume and cover letter
Previous Experience With Managing Residential Home Improvement Projects Preferred.
Company Description We are a specialized remodeling company that services DC, Maryland, and Virginia
Typical hours are 8 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 10 - 15 years
Salary: $50,000 - $65,000 Annual