Chicago, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Trades & Services
LocusView Solutions, Inc. is seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead the implementation of our software products with clients. In this role, you will have a direct impact on the company's short and long term success.
The Project Manager is the primary point of contact with our clients and is responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple projects. They ensure project scope is defined, create and maintain statements of work and other project documents, hold status meetings, and provide general direction to all members of the project team. The Project Manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the project goals are successfully completed and client needs are met within a defined timeline and budget.
- Assist during the contracting phase to create a Statement of Work that defines the required software functionality and project budget
- Create a Project Plan that solidifies the project deliverables, scope, and timeline
- Facilitate on-site client requirement gathering sessions post-contract to define in detail all required features and functionality
- Manage software configuration and testing teams to ensure the technical solution meets client requirements and aligns with the approved Functional Design Document
- Manage a team of deployment and training specialists to support the production release of the configured solution
- Support long-term client success:
- Hold routine client check-ins
- Support the investigation and resolution of bugs or issues encountered in the production environment
- Define future technology road maps to support ongoing feature and functionality improvements
Minimum 3-5 years experience leading enterprise software implementation projects, preferably at a company with a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, especially conveying complex topics in an understandable manner
Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
Ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels from end-users to executives
Extremely well organized
Ability to handle high-pressure projects and balance competing priorities
Ability to break down complex projects into tasks and milestones
Passion and do-whatever-it-takes attitude for customer success
Proven interpersonal and situational leadership skills
Experience with utility companies, the energy industry, or construction-related fields
Experience with natural gas and electric infrastructure
Experience helping organizations transition from paper-based processes to digital workflows
Who We Are:
LocusView is a fast-growing startup developing and deploying next-generation software for built infrastructure industries, including utilities and pipelines. Our software is used to automate the collection of all construction-related data, including as-builts and material traceability records. We combine mobile applications with IoT and sensors to automate the collection and validation of infrastructure data in real-time.
Our clients include Fortune 500 utility companies with decades of legacy processes waiting to be transformed. Our products are leading the way in an industry at the beginning of their digital revolution.
LocusView is a fast-paced company where we offer a relaxed yet stimulating work environment where employees have the opportunity to use their creativity and innovation daily. We are building a world-class product and deployment team that is passionate about developing and delivering practical, industrial-scale solutions. We believe in our people, and we provide the resources and opportunities for them to explore and grow.