Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Project Manager with our client in the financial industry in their Charlotte, NC location. This is a 12 month + contract position.
* Seeking a Project Manager
* Supporting program management office governance activities with a focus on inventory and change management
* Will be responsible for intake of inventory change control requests
* Maintaining the change control log
* Managing the overall inventory and supporting appropriate quality assurance processes
* Will ensure the timely, accurate and completeness metrics for the overall inventory management process
* Will support other central office activities as needed such as process improvement projects and other analytical and administrative tasks associated with program
* Will work with front line units/control functions with execution of key deliverables to achieve program results
* 5+ years of relevant experience in project management (technical or non-technical change management) and/or risk management (regulatory/operational risk)
* Applies all aspects of program/project management: resource planning, work breakdown, risk/issue management, financial management, implementation planning, testing, training/communication, etc.
* Must be able to translate plans/policies into specific goals, tactics, action plans and deliverables
* Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze data and identify trends
* Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills
* Demonstrated ability to lead and influence with no direct authority
* Ability to navigate ambiguity
* Attention to detail
* Ability to learn the business partner/client's business, systems and operations; brings the voice of the business to risk processes and deliverables
* Proficient on Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project)
+ Desired Job Skills:
+ Six Sigma certification
+ Experience with regulatory or operational risk management
+ Familiarity with Enterprise Report Registry, PRC/ORCIT, RCSA process, Metrics/Key Controls
* Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement ? project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at . "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V?
- provided by Dice Analytical, Analytical Skills, Change Management, Excel, Manager, Management, Metrics, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Project Management, Project Manager, Risk Management, Systems, Testing