NTT Data, Inc.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Title: Project Manager
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Sandy Springs, GA
Searching for an experience Project Manager who have worked on Management in the large scale, enterprise wide projects. Successful candidate must demonstrate team and personnel leadership.
- Plans, organizes, executes, evaluates and leads systems projects from concept through closure.
- Participate in all aspects of system implementation, following the Project Management Office's standards and procedures.
- Work on meeting or exceeding stakeholder needs and expectations and maintain a high level of quality through communication, customer service and organizational practices.
- Risk Management and Mitigation; Management of Project Budget(s); Communication Management; Development and execution of communication plans at all levels, including office of the CEO.
- PMP Certification Required
- Proven expertise in: Large-scale (enterprise) Project Management utilizing industry recognized PM methods and tools, such as the PMBOK from the PMI.
- Working knowledge of Information Technology and Information Security.
- Experience in managing large scale, highly complex, long-term projects recently
- Project management methodology based on the PMBOK 9 knowledge areas
- MS Tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills
- Strong knowledge of Power Query, Power Pivot and VBA.
- Strong Power BI Data modelling experience
- Working knowledge of Power BI best practices
- Working knowledge of Power BI's Dashboard/Report limitations
- Project Management tool Clarit
- Cost estimation techniques and business case preparation
- Financial services/captive auto finance industry experience
- Strong understanding of System Development LifeCycle (SDLC) & IT application development process
- People management experience is preferred
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.