Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Hong Kong. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Project Finance Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Assists Project Development teams within the Asia region in all financial aspects of projects in their development stage until the moment they become operational (including preparing, organizing and optimizing financial offers).
- Builds and reviews financial models.
- Leads the process of due diligence (outsourced to transaction services firms) in case of acquisition.
- Assesses financial return of the projects, including under IFRS
- Analyses risks associated with a new project, including but not limited to operational (construction and operation), financial credit default, currency, interest rates risks, etc.
- Advise on the financial and legal structuring (including Tax matters) of a new project
- Around 5 years of experience in corporate and project finance. Ideal candidates will have experience in Bank, MNCs or Transaction Services from Big 4 accounting firms, with experience in China deals
- Good understanding of IFRS GAAP and solid Excel modeling skills
- Experience in negotiations would be a plus
- Preliminary knowledge of Corporate tax and Business contracts
- Good communication skills with fluent English and Mandarin
- Dynamic and outgoing personality with positive working attitude
- Ready to travel to support projects in the region
- Ability to work independently and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager