Please scroll down, To apply
Gregory, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Duration: Long-term contract assignment
Pay Rate: $75-$85 per hour.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages a portfolio of projects (7-10 at a time) and provide key input into the 5-year CAPEX plan for the site.
- Manage all phases of project development and execution with an emphasis on safety and performance specifications.
- Supports all phases of the project and leads the coordination of work including, safety, process design, front end engineering and design, detailed design, procurement, cost control, schedules, quality, construction planning, execution planning, and commissioning.
- Coordinate, plan, schedule, and execute technical activities for assigned plant projects. Monitor and control expenditures within limitations of project budget. Prepare interim and completion project reports.
- Ability to lead a multi-discipline team of engineers, designers, and contractors assigned to projects.
- Ensures the technical integrity of the project, including compliance with the project scope, specifications, sound engineering judgement and basic engineering design documents. Assure as-built and project close out documentation is completed and stored in document control systems.
- Thoroughly understand and comply with the technical Management of Change (MOC) process and utilize it in support of capital projects and routine facility changes.
- Deliver projects that ensure safe, reliable, and efficient LNG operations which are executed on time and on budget.
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures following the highest ethical standards.
- Participate in regulatory agency audits.
- Reinforce safety and environmental awareness through frequent job observations and by interfacing with plant personnel.
- Work with Engineering and Construction department to provide support and assure O & M interests are represented on major projects. Participates in equipment factory acceptance tests (FATs) and site acceptance tests (SATs).
- Interact with and support Commercial Operations, Compliance, Regulatory Affairs, and other departments as required.
- Complete site walk-downs to support project development requirements.
- B.S. in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- 10-15 years of experience as a Project Manager or Project Engineer.
- Experience working in an operating facility is preferred.
- Recent LNG experience is preferred.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.