Project Engineer – Facility & Warehouse Expansion
Cork, Cork, Ireland
Job type: contract
Job industry: Engineering
Project Engineer - Facility & Warehouse Expansion
Headcount Solutions is resourcing a Project Engineer for our clients expanding biotech facility. Reporting to Facility & Warehouse Suite Lead, this person will be required to work closely with a cross-functional team and coordinate activities between Design, Construction, Process, Technical Operations, C&Q, Projects Group & QA.
* Assist in the execution of a schedule for the delivery of all aspects of the Suite scope.
* Provide support for the administration, within a project charter, of the Facility Suite project execution within the overall capital project budget & schedule.
* Develop, document, agree and implement an execution strategy to deliver the project scope.
* Coordinate the design effort with the contract engineering firm and ensure compliance to Local and Global standards.
* Facilitate engineering and user requirements for the facility and warehouse systems e.g. Process Drains, Air Handling & Conditioning, Fire Protection, Cold Stores, Audio Visual etc.
* Develop or contribute to the pertinent Mechanical/HVAC/Utility narratives for the Project Design Manual & subsequent Design Reports.
* Coordinate review of design material from the owner's side including layout reviews, P&ID/AF&ID reviews, Process Descriptions, Engineering Specifications, & PO's/Data Sheets.
* Review C&Q plans/protocols as related to Facility Suite systems.
* Provide coordination expertise during C&Q activities as needed.
* Assist in the coordinating of C&Q start-up activities, punch list follow-up.
* Facilitate/expedite Mechanical Completion in conjunction with the Construction team. (Liaise with construction contractors towards successful completion of Construction Turn Over Documentation).
* Coordinate third party vendors during SAT execution. Review & contribute to SAT protocols.
* Assist in investigations of process equipment, utility systems, & control system anomalies, as well as safety incidents.
* Definition of scope & scope boundaries for all Suite related systems.
* Delivery of stakeholder agreed scope for Facility Suite facilities to Commissioning Qualification or as appropriate Process Qualifications.
* Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Engineering or Technology related discipline.
* Minimum of 4-6 years' experience similar role in Pharmaceutical Facility/Building/Utilities systems within the Pharmaceutical industry.
* Experience of design & construction/handover of pharmaceutical process and building facilities for pharmaceutical facilities.
* Working knowledge of C&Q documentation required for cGMP project delivery.
* Knowledge of PIMS and EIDA / Navisworks is an advantage.
Please forward cv to express an interest in this role or, alternatively, contact Mick on (phone number removed) for further information