Perfect Team 42000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
My client is a well established and successful European manufacturer of Mechanical Electrical Combustion equipment. This role is a Projects Engineer managing Projects and Contracts from inception through to completion for the UK market. This is mainly an office based role but may occasionally involve going out onto site. The role is based in Borehamwood, Herts.
We are looking for a qualified Electro Mechanical Engineer who has experience of managing Projects and Contracts from inception through to completion. The role will include:-
* Production of quotations whilst working with the Sales Engineers
* Managing procurement
* Co-ordinating with the Design Team
* Liaising with the manufacturing area to ensure the project will be on time and within budget
* Organising installation and commissioning
* Managing sub contractors where necessary
* Client liaison
* Attending site on the odd occasion
All contracts are within the UK.
This is mainly an office based role managing and co-ordinating the manufacture and installation of combustion equipment to a client site smoothly, on time and within budget.
If you are an Electromechanical Engineer, live within commuting distance of Borehamwood, Herts, and have experience in a similar role, have good administration skills, experience of using a bespoke CRM system, CAD and Excel then please apply now